GamingOn a scale of Venti to Five, what kind of trash-talking elderly child are you?
Some keychains I made x3
I just think Floyd would adopt Klee on sight ok
if i was to make genshin impact characters as bts members who would be who?
like I know that scaramouche has to be yoongi bc
you see, perfect
but what about the other ones?
where are my genshin impact armys I need help
GamingI made an Among Us-Harry Potter 8-bit, pixel art, chibi, crossover, comic after seeing a meme on imgur. The meme used
JJBA AMONG US
been watching among us streams lately 😌 and i got a big brain time moment
GamingMade a banner for my boyfriend’s Among Us / Yogscast fic! Plus I update it for every new chapter he :3c
So, I think every fandom needs a Pokemon Crossover. Soooooo what are your headcanon-teams for the Genshin Impact characters? Tell me!
(The truth! Out with it!)
Twst Boys as Genshin Impact Characters (updated)
it gets a little long ;;
updated version because I feel I could do better. dendro bois sadly won’t get any since we don’t know how dendro operates yet.
Riddle: An electro catalyst
- E skill: I’m Always Right - Tap: On hit, deals Electro DMG and leaves a marker on the hit enemy (2 markers per enemy); Hold: Deals Electro DMG to nearby enemies and deals extra damage to those with markers on them
- Ult skill: Beheaded - Cuts an enemy’s HP in half and stuns enemies whose weak spot is their head. If an enemy whose weak spot is its head has 2 markers when this skill is used, deals massive Electro DMG and 20% chance of a one hit K.O.
Ace: An anemo bow user
- E skill: Magic Trick - Continously taunts the enemy and draws their fire. When destroyed or times out, deals AoE Anemo DMG.
- Ult Skill: Piercing Wind - Rapidly fires a series of arrows imbued with Anemo followed by an anemo wave dealing Anemo DMG.
Deuce: A geo claymore user
- E skill: I’ve Got You - Creates a shield that absorbs enemy attacks. When destroyed or times out, deals Geo DMG to nearby enemies. Does not stack. Starts with two charges.
- Ult Skill: Indestructible - Strikes the ground, dealing AoE Geo DMG which increases with Deuce’s max DEF. Increases party CRIT DMG by 15% for 20s.
Trey: A hydro polearm user
- E skill: Aqua Treats - Fires off an assortment of water based sweets, dealing Hydro DMG.
- Ult Skill: Water Memories - Creates a field that deals AoE Hydro DMG, submerging enemies caught in it. Being in the field boost ATK DMG by 20% for Hydro attacks.
Cater: A hydro catalyst
- E skill: Pose~! - Nearby enemies are pulled together and are continuously hit with Hydro DMG.
- Ult Skill: Same Coin - Creates a double of himself that deals half the amount of ATK DMG as the original. Lasts for 10s before exploding and dealing AoE Hydro DMG to nearby enemies while stuning those closest.
Leona: A dendro catalyst
Jack: A cryo claymore user
- E skill: Icy Claws - Tap: Deals Cryo DMG; Hold: Deals AoE Cryo DMG to nearby enemies.
- Ult Skill: Howl of Beasts - Three wolves randomly appear and deal Cryo DMG to enemies.
Ruggie: A pyro sword user
- E skill: Petty Thief - Deals Pyro DMG and decreases enemy’s Pyro RES by 10%
- Ult Skill: Laugh With Me - Attacks with rapid strikes dealing Pyro DMG and decreases enemy’s Pyro RES and Physical RES by 25%.
Azul: A geo catalyst
- E skill: Money over Value - Tap: Enemies are hit from above with gems that deal Geo DMG; Hold: Deals greater Geo DMG and has a 15% chance of petrifying an enemy if HP is greater than 70%
- Ult Skill: Safe Keeping - Enemies become trapped in a box like structure which deals Geo DMG over a period of time. If an enemy was hit by Money over Value and petrified, deals extra damage.
Jade: A cryo bow user
- E skill: Cold Shoulder - Freezes an enemy and reduces damage taken by that enemy while leaving a marker.
- Ult Skill: Freezing Death - Fires a rain of arrows dealing Cryo DMG and stuns enemies. If enemies with 3 marker are hit, deals extra damage and decreases enemy’s Cryo RES by 30%.
Floyd: A hydro sword user
- E skill: Binding - Pulls enemies together then launches them into the air while dealing Hydro DMG.
- Ult Skill: Predator and Prey - Summons predatory fish that deal Hydro DMG to enemies and decreases their Hydro RES by 20%.
Kalim: A hydro sword user
- E skill: Melodic Waves - Tap: Shoots out a burst of water that deals Hydro DMG; Hold: Summons a wave that knocks enemies back while dealing continuous Hydro DMG for as long as it’s held.
- Ult Skill: Dancing Waters - Summons a wall of water that crashes down and stuns enemies while knocking them back, dealing AoE Hydro DMG and restores 24% HP for the party.
Jamil: An electro polearm user
- E skill: Severe Punishment - Jumps up into the air before striking down, dealing AoE Electro DMG to nearby enemies. Enemies closer take more damage.
- Ult Skill: Snake Bite - Summons lightning that appears as snakes, dealing continuous Electro DMG and decreasing enemy Electro RES by 30%.
Vil: An anemo catalyst
- E skill: Beautification - Pulls nearby enemies close before sending them into the air and crashing down, dealing Anemo DMG. Starts with two charges.
- Ult Skill: Breath of Poison - Sets a field that deals AoE Anemo DMG and keeps enemies rooted in place. If it comes in contact with other elements, will deal elemental damage of that type. Two elements can be absorbed per use.
Epel: A dendro claymore user
Rook: A dendro bow user
- He can go into a melee stance with his E skill.
Idia: A pyro catalyst
- E skill: Poe - A flame spirit is summoned and deals Pyro DMG to enemies for a period of time. Lasts 15s before exploding and dealing Pyro DMG to nearby enemies. Grants the current character an attack boost of 20% based on Idia’s current DEF. Starts with two charges.
- Ult Skill: Flash of Red - Unleases an inferno of Pyro DMG before landing a series of hits to nearby enemies. The final attack deals a massive amount of AoE Pyro DMG while draining some of Idia’s HP.
Ortho: A cryo catalyst
- E skill: Helping Hand - Targets nearby enemies, drains their HP, and regenerates 12% of it for the party.
- Ult Skill: Blizzard Beam - Fires off a series of icicles to nearby enemies as numerous icicles form around him, persist and follow him. When the character takes damage, reduces the amount taken.
Malleus: A pyro polearm user
- E skill: Dragon’s Lament - A series of spears fall from the air and deal Pyro DMG to enemies and decrease their Pyro RES by 10%.
- Ult Skill: Burn to Ashes - Summons a series of volcanic explosions that deals AoE Pyro DMG which increases by Malleus’ max ATK.
Lilia: An electro bow user
- E skill: Nightcrawler - Summons a swarm of bats that deal Electro DMG to enemies and draw their fire.
- Ult Skill: Light of Centuries - A shower of arrows rains down, continously dealing Electro DMG and increases ATK DMG by 20%.
Silver: An anemo sword user
- E skill: Driving Force - Does 3 swift attacks that deal Anemo DMG while decreasing Silver’s DEF by 10% and increasing Physical DMG by 20% for 10s.
- Ult Skill: Whisper of Winds - Creates a cyclone that pulls nearby enemies in and deals continous Anemo DMG then deals massive Anemo DMG when it ends while sending enemies up in the air. Decreases enemies Anemo RES by 15%.
Sebek: A geo sword user
- E skill: With The Hilt of Sword - Sword becomes imbued with Geo and deals Geo DMG on hit.
- Ult Skill: For Glory! - Summons rocks imbued with Geo that deals Geo DMG with every hit. If destroyed or time expires, deals AoE Geo DMG while stunning. Deals more damage with Sebek’s current HP.
Gray can’t play Among us - 2⃣
Sometimes staying with someone can have good consequences! Well done space detectives! 🔎
You can read part on on my Tumblr!
GamingGray can't play Among us - 2⃣ Sometimes staying with someone can have good consequences! Well done space detectives! 🔎 You
Fan ArtA crossover.
Fan ArtAlright. Weird Crossovers Time!